AmigaActive (1383/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:20 May 2000 at 11:06:41
Subject:Re: What Software

Hello Don,

On 19-May-00, you wrote:

> If you delivered to every house in the land

> a stack of canvases and oil paint a clarinet
> a pile of paper and a computer with a word processor (or a box of
> pens) some nice bits of wood from an ash tree and a set of tools
> several pounds of plasticene and a cine camera

> how many paintings, novels, chairs, tunes, or animated films would
> you get?

This is far too philosophical for me - I never got as far as working
out how many monkeys typing at how many typewriters it would take
before one typed "God Save The Queen"

Hey - it just happened! ;)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

When I got up today I had one nerve left...and you're getting ON IT!

Save 75% on Products!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!